BTL Exilis Ultra
BTL Exilis is a combination laser using heat and radio frequency waves to tighten skin and even dissolve fat cells. This technology can be used to tighten skin on almost any area, but is used frequently to treat bags around the eyes, sagging or drooping eyelids and sagging necks and the décolletage (chest area). Exilis is also used for body contouring, especially on stubborn fat areas such as under the chin, bra area, knees, love handles, abdomen and more. This treatment is safe and effective when done in a series of treatments.
What does BTL Exilis Ultra treat?
- Sagging skin
- Skin laxity
- Bags under the eyes
- Excess body fat
How does BTL Exilis Ultra work?
- BTL Exilis Ultra combines ultrasound and radio frequencies to penetrate the skin with heat, causing fat cells to shrink, collagen to grow, and skin to contract. Fat cells eventually die and are flushed through the lymphatic system.
Who is/is not a good candidate?
- Exilis is safe and effective for all skin and body types
Where on the body can BTL Exilis Ultra be used?
- BTL Exilis Ultra can be used on just about any body part.The below areas are commonly treated areas:
How many BTL Exilis Ultra treatments do I need?
- The number of treatments needed for BTL Exilis varies from person to person, however, most patients require 2-4 treatments, each about four weeks apart.
Is BTL Exilis Ultra painful?
- Some patients do report mild discomfort during a BTL Exilis treatment, however most find the treatment to be painless. There is a warm sensation while the laser is treating the area, but the intensity of the heat varies from person to person.
How long is the BTL Exilis Ultra appointment?
- Depending on the number of areas being treated and the size of the area, treatments can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes.
How long does BTL Exilis Ultra last?
- Results from BTL Exilis treatments last as long as you can maintain them. While fat cells shrink and some are destroyed, they do have the ability to grow again. Best results are seen when coupled with a healthy diet and exercise.
Preparing for your BTL Exilis Ultra appointment
- There is little preparation for a BTL Exilis appointment, but we do recommend you drink as much water as possible to flush the fat cells that die during the treatment.
Post treatment expectations for BTL Exilis Ultra
- Some clients experience redness in the treatment area, but that dissipates in a few hours. We recommend drinking extra water to keep flushing fat cells through the system.
Contraindications/Risks/ Common concerns with BTL Exilis Ultra
- As with any aesthetic treatment, risks are present, such as minor burns. This is why using a licensed laser technician is vitally important.
Cost / Payment options for BTL Exilis Ultra
At Derma Health we recognize your needs are unique. Therefore, we offer all patients free consultations to assess the treatment options and combinations that will give you the best, ultimate outcome. We often have package pricing and special promotions that you can take advantage of. Regarding payment, we have various options to fit your needs and budget. We accept cash, debit cards, all major credit cards and we offer two types of easy approval financing. To learn more about financing or to apply online click here.
*Individual results may vary. Photos are intended to give an example of one patient’s results.
Bonus Material for Laser Skin Resurfacing