JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC® Filler
JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC® is a smooth gel filler that instantly smoothes away wrinkles and adds volume around your mouth, nose and face. Fillers are among our most popular cosmetic treatments on the market. They are a smooth, all natural gel that is injected under the skin. Fillers instantly smooth away wrinkles and add volume to your face. With just one treatment, you will get smooth, natural-looking results that last up to a year. In fact, Juvéderm is one of the longest-lasting facial fillers available today. Our Hylaxross technology provides better volume and longer-lasting results.
Read More about Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC®
Restylane dermal filler is another solid performer. It restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. The Restylane family of products includes Restylane, and Perlane.
Read More about Restylane
JUVÉDERM® Voluma™ XC Gel Filler
JUVÉDERM® Voluma™ XC® gel is the first and only filler approved by the FDA to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It subtly helps restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to two years in patients over age 21. Juvéderm Voluma™ XC® is different than JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC®, which smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth. Voluma™ XC restores contour to the cheeks to correct mid-face volume lost to normal aging. It is a great option for those who need more than correcting a few lines and wrinkles. With just one 30-minute treatment, you will get smooth, natural-looking results that have been clinically proven to last up to two years.
Read More about Juvéderm Voluma™ XC
Radiesse® Cosmetic Dermal Filler
Radiesse® Filler can bring back your own natural collagen and restore a more youthful look that can last a year or more. It can help you defy age and gravity, and increase your confidence – all without invasive surgery or scarring.
Read More about Radiesse®
Frequently Ask Questions
All fillers used at Derma Health are natural, safe, effective and long lasting.
What can fillers do for me?
- Fillers are a wonderful treatment option to correct wrinkles around the mouth, loose or sagging skin, hollows in your cheeks or under your eyes or if you would like fuller more defined lips.
- Instant and long lasting results.
Which filler is right for me?
Your experienced and well trained Doctor or Nurse will discuss with you, areas of concern and desired results. They will assess the treatment area and make product recommendations based on your desires and their assessment.
How much filler will I need?
This will be based on desired results and assessment of the treatment area. Most patients require 3-4 syringes to achieve full correction. Long lasting results (9-12 months) are achieved doing full correction.
What can I expect from the treatment?
- Your provider will apply a topical numbing agent to make sure you are comfortable during the procedure.
- The procedure lasts 30-45 minutes
- The results are visible right away.
- Common side effects include, redness, swelling and possible bruising.
- You can minimize these by stopping any OTC supplements or medications that may thin the blood 3-5 days prior to your treatment (prescription medications should only be discontinued if approved by your PCP)
You should not have this procedure within 2 weeks of any major event like a wedding, public speaking, family pictures.
Why choose Derma Health?
While Derma Health is the 2nd largest provider of Juvéderm in the nation, the injectors are well trained in all of the fillers we offer. The Dr.’s and Nurses of Derma Health receive 3-4 advanced trainings per year to stay current on the latest techniques used with Dermal fillers. This means you will receive your treatment from a well-trained experienced provider that will deliver great results in a safe and comfortable manner.
Save Money with Brilliant Distinctions
Think of this as a “frequent flyer” program for fillers. You earn points every time you purchase an Allergan product, and your points act just like cash at Derma Health. The points can go toward purchases of Juvéderm® Ultra Plus and Voluma as well as its sister products, Botox® Cosmetic and Latisse.
- Seeing is believing. Click here to view our photo gallery of before and after pictures.
- Learn how you can start saving money with our Brilliant Distinctions Program.
- Click here to look at our featured services of the month.
- How much Facial Filler do you need? Click here to view our recommended doses. The number of units vary depending on the individual and the treated area. Our medical providers will share with you the recommended doses during your complimentary consultation.