LATISSE® is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for growing longer, fuller and darker eyelashes. Research suggests LATISSE® increases the number of hairs and extends the growth phase, giving you longer, fuller and darker lashes.
What to Expect
Derma Health is here to help you set your sights on growth because great lashes don’t just happen overnight. The LATISSE® solution works gradually to lengthen your lashes, with full results at week 16. In order to get these remarkable results, it is recommended that you continue to apply the solution each night and follow the directions to get the best results. If you stop using LATISSE® at any time, your eyelashes will return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
Once you have started to progress through the treatment, you will notice changes in the length of your eyelashes first. Gradually, you will begin to notice more thickness, as well as darkness, in your lashes. Even if you are satisfied with your results by week 8, it is important that you do not stop using the solution. If you stick with the treatment, not only will you see the full effect of LATISSE® solution, but others will too! After week 16, talk to your doctor about ongoing use.
5 Steps to Longer Lashes with LATISSE®
- Step 1: Before Applying – Before applying LATISSE® each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have already been applied.
- Step 2: Prepare the Applicator – Remove the applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
- Step 3: Apply to Skin Using Applicator – Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid because excess hair growth outside the treatment area may occur.
- Step 4: Blot Excess – Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
- Step 5: Dispose of Applicator – Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for opposite eyelid, using a new sterile applicator to help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another
Clinically Proven Results
LATISSE® is a once-a-day treatment you apply to the base of your upper eyelashes. Patients in a clinical trial saw gradual results starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks. Click Here to View Before and After LATISSE® Photos.
Save Money with Brilliant Distinctions
Think of this as a “frequent flyer” program for LATISSE®. You earn points every time you purchase an Allergan product, and your points act just like cash at Derma Health. The points can go toward purchases of LATISSE® and its sister products, BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvéderm®. Brilliant Distinctions Information
LATISSE® Frequently Asked Questions
LATISSE® is an FDA Approved prescription treatment for making eyelashes longer, thicker and darker.
No, but mascara will help make your new longer eyelashes look even better.
Yes, LATISSE® is very different. It works. LATISSE® is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA to improve your eyelashes.
Don’t try to catch up. Just apply LATISSE® the next evening and stay on schedule.
Your eyelashes probably will return to their previous appearance within a few weeks or months.
Yes. The FDA determined the product is safe and effective for its intended use when applied as prescribed.