What we can offer
We strongly believe in personal development and provide continued technical, customer service, leadership and management training. We recruit team members who are motivated and inspired to build their careers, advance personal growth and dream big.
Derma Health offers a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, a 401(k) plan, and health-care insurance.
What we are looking for
Our patients – including their health, safety, satisfaction and comfort — are everything. We want team members who believe in building and nurturing relationships with clients and in providing an exceptional customer experience. At Derma Health, we treat the whole person — not just a symptom — and that means understanding each individual patient to determine how to best solve their health and beauty needs.
If you are honest, outgoing, have a drive for excellence, are a person of integrity — and you are passionate about helping people — we want to talk to you.
Positions open at Derma Health
- M.D.’s – 2-5+ years in medical aesthetics preferred
- Patient Advocate – Patient educator & advocate to ensure patients receive the best service & experience.
Medical aesthetics experience highly desired
- Naturopathic Medical Doctor (N.M.D.) – East Valley onsite doctor to provide services – 2+ years of experience.
- R.N., Nurse Injector – East Valley – p/t and f/t – 2+ years’ experience.
- Practice Manager – Oversees the medical & business operations – 5+ years of experience. Medical aesthetics experience highly desired
- Aesthetician/laser techs – 2+ years’ experience in both laser and aesthetic services
- Front Desk Administrator – Minimum 2+ years working experience in a busy doctor’s office
- Digital Marketer – 3-5 years experience in (proven results) analytics, content creation, content marketing, social media, website administration
- Customer Care Representative – 3-5 years experience in contact center customer service (multiple channels, but phone heavy)