WE ARE OPEN IN NORTH PHOENIX, CHANDLER & GILBERT!
Derma Health Skin & Laser is operating in strict compliance with guidelines provided by the CDC and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
We remain committed to the safety of our employees and our patients:
- On the day of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule if you or anyone you have recently come into contact with are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, such as cough, fever or shortness of breath.
- If you have received your full series of COVID vaccinations, we will not require that you wear a protective face mask to your appointment.
- Derma Health Employees who have been been fully vaccinated will also not be required to wear a mask.
- As always, our team will continue to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces in the lobby and front desk areas, treatment rooms, restrooms, door handles, and break rooms throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use both in the lobby and in each treatment room.
Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if:
- you or anyone you’ve recently been in contact with is experiencing cold, fever or flu like symptoms;
- you believe you may have recently been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or have tested positive.
We understand your experience may feel a little different, but we are taking these extra precautionary measures because of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and employees.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
- CALL US FOR QUESTIONS OR SCHEDULING! 480-470-5747
- VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS Call or Click HERE To Request A Call To Schedule.
- ORDER SKIN CARE
- Click HERE to Order SkinMedica.
- Click HERE to Order SkinScript or Colorescience!
- JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER: Join Below
- FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: Click HERE
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: Click HERE