Laser hair removal is a long-lasting way to enjoy the smooth, hair-free bodies we want without all the hassles of shaving, waxing and tweezing!
Let's face it, body hair is no longer needed, and most of us want smooth, hairless, soft skin. We have all suffered through the shavers, waxes and other contraptions that were slow, often painful and only worked temporarily.
Today we have laser hair removal, a long-lasting way to enjoy the smooth, hair-free bodies we want without all the hassles. Laser hair removal done right is highly effective, and the professionals at Derma Health have performed thousands of effective treatments.
This is our pledge:
- We will always have full-time, onsite medical doctors to oversee the treatments and certified laser hair removal technicians at every location, and we will use the best lasers on the market.
- Your health is our first priority; we emphasize safety, comfort and excellent results.
- Our standards are the highest. For example, we require a minimum number of laser pulses per area (to minimize regrowth). Our technicians also space laser sessions carefully, so every treatment is effective.
- We always provide a pleasant, clean and welcoming environment for your comfort.
The Best in Laser Hair Removal
Without getting overly technical, ask any hair removal expert about our equipment: the LightSheer Diode Laser System from Lumenis and the Cutera Yag. They are the highest quality equipment available.
See for yourself - click the links below to learn why Derma Health is the best choice for laser hair removal.
- Watch this laser hair removal video, featuring the LightSheer Diode Laser.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions about laser hair removal.
- How much do you really know about laser hair removal? Test your smarts here.
- Click here to look at our monthly specials.
- Join our email list and receive a complimentary Vitamin B12 shot!